Have a S U R P R I S E wedding!
So you want a surprise wedding.
How does it work?
1st step, invite ME!
Well, wait, probably initially plan a party. Parties that people are most likely to attend are, engagement parties, house warming and milestone birthdays. Think baby's 1st or 5th, your 30th, 40th for example.
- You need to be ok with the idea that some people won't come, or they might be late. Either tell those few, or just for go for it anyway.
- Set the time you'd like the ceremony 1-2 hours after the arrival time for your guests.
- Be conscious not to let your nerves get the better of you
- If the bride wants to be semi bridal then I suggest the groom already be in the clothes you wish to be wedd in. This way only one of you nips away for a wardrobe change.
- I'm apt at the mingle and wait. Together we concoct a 'how we know each other story'. Then when the signal is given I announce it's really a wedding!
Then that's it! Ceremony ensues and you're a married couple having a party that no one knew about!